Apply to the PIC Courses
The application period for the PIC has opened
The Inter-American Training Program of the Inter-American Institute for Boys, Girls and Adolescents (IIN-OAS) initiates the call for those who wish to apply for the courses of the second semester of 2023. They are aimed at professionals from different areas of knowledge.
The courses authorized for the second semester are:
- Promoción de la Participación de Niñas, Niños y Adolescentes en las Américas
- Planificación y Gestión de Políticas Públicas Integrales para la Primera Infancia
- Sustracción Internacional de Niños, Niñas y Adolescentes
- International Child Abduction
- Violencia y Derechos de Niñas, Niños y Adolescentes…Construyendo entornos de paz
- Protection, promotion, and fulfillment of the rights of children and adolescents with incarcerated adult caregivers
The Inter-American Training Program (PIC) is a training instance of the IIN – OAS whose objective is to strengthen the capacities of States and organized civil society based on the development of training processes in different modalities on various thematic contents, in order to to advance towards the promotion of the rights of children and adolescents and the eradication of all forms of violation, deepening a Culture of Rights.
The courses are taught online and are free.
Access the application form here.